Arc Flash (ESTS)
Arc Flash & Shock Training
The ECABC is proud to be working with Terry Becker, P.Eng., CESCP, IEEE Senior Member, and the owner of ESPS Electrical Safety Program Solutions INC. (ESPS). Terry is the subject matter expert and visionary of the online eLearning arc flash and shock training course through the Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS).
About the Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS):
The ESTS is a compliant and highly-effective eLearning training experience for Electrical Workers who need to manage or may be exposed to the electrical hazards of arc flash and shock.
Using leading-edge technology for the best available online training solution, the ESTS is highly interactive and delivered in modules with multiple lessons, interactive knowledge checks, virtual work task scenarios and a final assessment. The ESTS uses a 3D "Virtual Electrical Workplace" to enhance the training experience.
Built into the LMS software is a downloadable Student Workbook and Resource Toolbox, and an online Ask the Instructor tool so students can get answers to any questions they may have.
This course typically takes 4 - 6 hours to complete. Training certificates are awarded upon successful completion with an 80% passing score.
Benefits of the ESTS Electrical Worker eLearning training course for arc flash & shock:
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Effective standalone training solution for your entire workforce
- Training for workers across large geographic areas and remote locations - train anytime, anywhere
- Increase productivity by training workers during down times or off normal business hours
- Track student progress and maintain accountability
- Repeatable, interactive experience with state of the art multimedia, rich 2D and 3D graphics, and virtual simulations
With eLearning training, more frequent refresher training can be provided because of the lower cost per worker.